EVERYMILE Events Calendar|
03/31/2012 - Marquee Mega Event
EVERYMILE Challenge is a one day event packed with interactive activities, fitness challenges, nutritional/health challenges, along with exhibitor booths and continuous entertainment for the entire family to enjoy. Our goal is to produce a day of fun, fitness and excitement! We are reaching out to incredible sponsors, exhibitors and entertainment acts to make this the most unique fitness, nutritional, and health festival of its kind.
We will host:
· 5/k Run & Kids 1/K Fun Run, - Click here to Register
· EVERYMILE Challenge – Free Fitness Carnival
· Liberty Lions Fresh Farmers Market
· Youth Cheer Clinic, Basketball, Softball, and Wrestling Tournaments(Call 623-773-6528 for more information)
· Punt, Pass, and Kick Tournament (Call 623-773-6528 for more information)
· NFL Players vs. Liberty Faculty Basketball Game (Call 623-773-6528 for more information)
- Selected events live streaming at www.IBNsports.com
03/31/2012 - EVERYMILE Marquee Fun Run & 5/k Run
The EVERYMILE Foundation and Liberty High School Booster Club is hosting it's inaugural EVERYMILE Marquee Madness Fun Run & 5/k Run at Liberty High School. Together we are promoting and advocating fitness, nutrition, and health to youth and families while raising money for the Liberty High School Booster Club.
Top finisher receive an award medal in each division: Kids, Youth, and Adults.
All participants receive a race t-shirt.
Click here to Register
03/31/2012 - EVERYMILE Challenge
We after the fun run please join us for the EVERYMILE Challenge. The Challenge is FREE to attend and consists of family fun events that are centered around fitness, nutrition, and health. Kids have a chance to earn great prizes.
- Inflatable Basketball, Football, Soccer
- Golf Challenge
- Military Challenge
- Clock you Fastball with Radar Gun
- Corn Hole Competition
- Wheel of Fitness
- Nutritional Deal or No Deal
- Many More Activities for all ages
03/31/2012 - Farmers Market - Liberty High School Booster
Get the very best in nutrition and come buy fresh produce. Proceeds from Marquee Fun Run and Farmers Market go to the Liberty High School Athletic Booster Club.
Questions about the events? Email EVERYMILE
EVERYMILE on foursquare:
Go to www.foursquare.com/everymile to find active events in your community. Use your smart phone to check into EVERYMILE foursquare venues and collect exciting prizes that are rewarded to the participants. For more information on using foursquare click here.
Fall 2012- EVERYMILE Student Challenge:
A Pilot program in the local schools to be test and measure the students fitness.